Vermisstenforum
Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

VKSVG

Vermisstenforum » Allgemeines » HILFE ! Aserbeidschanische Infanterie Bataillon 818 » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Zum Ende der Seite springen HILFE ! Aserbeidschanische Infanterie Bataillon 818
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
kindzal
unregistriert
traurig HILFE ! Aserbeidschanische Infanterie Bataillon 818 Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Dear Friends,

I'm writing this in english because my German is a little poor.
I'm a member of the axishistory forum :

http://forum.axishistory.com/index.php

With a few people we are doing research on the slaughter of some Azeri volunteers during the Warsaw Uprising. There are rumours about a crime committed by the Home Army fighters (Armia Krajowa) on some soldiers belonging to (?) the Aserbeidschanische Infanterie Bataillon 818, on the first of August 1944:

"On Koszykowa Street itself, the barracks of an Azerbaijan Legion fighting on the German side was stormed and captured after hours of bitter resistance--the defeated German auxiliaries had their throats cut. One who escaped hid for over twenty four hours in a broom-cupboard; then, stripped and clad only in his underpants, he fought his way over roof-tops, through back-yards and gardens to a German base in Aleji Ujasdowskie Street."

http://www.poloniatoday.com/uprising2.htm

There are no serious sources that confirm such a thing but a few years ago a Polish "detectorist" found a part of an "Erkennungsmarke" that belonged to a volunteer from the 818th Bataillon in the former Stalag 318 (Lamsdorf) . My question is if it is possible to trace the name, date and place where this "Freiwillige" was killed ? Is it possible too find that kind of information via WAST or a another center ? Can somebody give me some advice how to find this information ?

Best regards,

kindzal
22.07.2008 23:46
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Vermisstenforum » Allgemeines » HILFE ! Aserbeidschanische Infanterie Bataillon 818

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH

Kirchlicher Suchdienst