Vermisstenforum
Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

VKSVG

Vermisstenforum » English Forum » Please help find relatives of a German solder. » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Please help find relatives of a German solder.
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
lion9
unregistriert
Please help find relatives of a German solder. Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello.

The story:

"When cleaning up in my house in Russia, I've found an interesting album with pictures, which belonged to a German soldeir. My grandfather brought it home from the World War II."

Then the guy uploaded the pictures from the album to the Internet http://www.yaplakal.com/forum2/topic371088.html, many users of the site got interested and started helping him establish the truth.

Here is the topic in German language with the above-mentioned pictures (I think it's no need to upload them all once again) - Wer kann mir Helfen Russland

We think that the album originally belonged to R (P. or F.?) Scholz (this name is written on the cover).

The largest text in the picture means:

Und findest du auch hier was schlecht,
so sei mal still und nutze recht.
Will man mit Recht mal kritisieren,
mußt du's beweisen, und selbst probieren.
Und wenn du's besser kannst als ich,
ich nutz dir schon, jetzt lehre mich.

Ihr V. Verfasser

We think, taking into consideration the places specified in the pics (Beaune in France and Wolyschovo and Krasno-Swinochovo in Russia) and the dates (New Year of 1941 and spring of 1942 correspondingly), that the soldier had been fighting in France in the end of 1941 and had been trapped in so-called Demyansk pocket in Russia in the spring of 1942.

There were the following divisions trapped in the Demyansk pocket:

X. Armeekorps
290. Infanterie-Division (Generalleutnant Theodor Freiherr von Wrede)
30. Infanterie-Division (Generalleutnant Kurt von Tippelskirch)
SS-Division Totenkopf (Obergruppenführer Theodor Eicke)
II. Armeekorps
12. Infanterie-Division (Oberst Karl Hernekamp)
32. Infanterie-Division (Generalmajor Wilhelm Bohnstedt)
123. Infanterie-Division (Generalmajor Erwin Rauch)

At least, 290 Infanterie-Division, SS-Division Totenkopf, 12 Infanterie-Division, 32 Infanterie-Division had been fighiting in France in late 1941 (see http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kesselschlacht_von_Demjansk and relevant links below). Is there any way to find out where did this solder serve and what happened to him?

We will highly appreciate any help,
Yaplakal Team

Dieser Beitrag wurde 15 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von lion9: 08.11.2011 22:33.

08.11.2011 22:18
Diana Diana ist weiblich
Jungspund

images/avatars/avatar-632.jpg

Herkunft: Urspruenglich aus dem Erzgebirge, jetzt jedoch England - RAF Lakenheath

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I wish I would know an answer but unfortunately I don't but I wanted to say that those are amazing drawings and I think this is really nice of you that you are trying to find relatives of the soldier who draw those pictures!

15.11.2011 23:32 Diana ist offline E-Mail an Diana senden Beiträge von Diana suchen Nehmen Sie Diana in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Vermisstenforum » English Forum » Please help find relatives of a German solder.

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH

Kirchlicher Suchdienst